Tuesday 8 May 2012

conditions


SO!
A very good morning to you guys~ Well.. a rainy morning to you guys~ kekekekekekekek
Aren't the picture above looked cute and charming at the same time? <3 <3
I can't took my eyes of the twins eversince this picture is on the Internet. 
Yerp, that BoyFriend's members ,  Kwangmin on the left and Youngmin on the right, for those who is still confused which one is which. :) FYI, they're twins!
Youngmin is older from Kwangmin by 6 minutes. 
But Kwangmin, being the unique he is (he's AB blood type), he decide not to called Youngmin hyung just because he's 6 minutes older. 
I agree with him too though. XD
They have turned.. 17 i guess..last month, on 24th April. 
Both of them is borned on 24th April 1995!
Yep! They're only 2 years older than me! (me is on 4th August 1997, i know, the same birthday as Barack Obama =3=)
while Kwangmin is AB type, me and youngmin shares the same blood, A! <3 
Oh here i go.. ranting and talking about the twins. again. =3=
I guess i really fall hard for them and someone. XD 

Back to the real topi- is there any topic for me here? 
*silence*
No i guess. XD
Currently, exams is only around the corner and i have not yet started study! I'm dead. x.x
Oh well, will start study as soon as possible. XD if i was not distracted by stories and entertainment. 
Recently too, i've created an account in asianfanfics and wrote stories about eunhae, super junior and  boyfriend and even oneshots! 
Making me have 280 subscribers! I was totally in awe and would love to thanked each and every subscribers for subscribing my stories!
honestly, i don't know what is interesting in my story that make them subscribed. XD 
I'll try to improve my  writings, dearest readers! <3 only for you guy's sake. XD

I nearly got caught by my father for not doing homeworks. I was reading some kind of fanfic written by my friend! I really loved her English. And i'm gonna learn it from her! XD
But then  , since my father knows i love to read, he let me go this time. 
When he asked about my subscribers, i told him i got 280 subscribers which silent him straight away. XD
Did i scare you dad? kekekekeekek

Guys , wish me luck on the coming exams! 

till then, 
Kwanggieee~

2 comments:

  1. Hye Fishyy!!! Mornin' to you too!
    You haven't study? High-5! You die, I die! At least I won't die alone. XD
    But no worries. I think we could still make it, right? As they say, fighting! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you're right!! XD
      i'm not alone! XD was still busy reading some fanfics. XD
      that's the first reason i not yet started study. XD
      you too!
      Hwaiting! <3

      Delete