Sunday 29 April 2012

Stuffs





hey there guysss.. *poker face*
*sigh* i thought today is gonna be a good day though, but.. . . . . 
oh well, good *checks time* afternoon guys! :)

SO!
today..i mean now.....

Happy Belated Birthday to my dearest cousin, Ryan! :) 
you got your birthday present from your parents dont you? ehhe, enjoy it though.
Study hard for the coming exam and try to grab good result okay?
:)
Love you  Ryan. :))

boyfriend!
I heard that they're gonna make a debut in Japan in this coming month of May! >w< can't wait!
WAIT JAPAN!?
my cousin is there!!! damnit ! I have to asked him to buy the album for meeee!!!! <33333333

Oh yeah, i've bought BoyFriend's I'll be There keychain! <3
and!
Boyfriend's 3rd album too!
with my own money of course~ kekekekekek

I'm spazzing with the new item like mad yesterday and not today. XD
the keychain i hanged it around my pencilcase. 
oh well, as long as there's kwangmin and youngmin's picture is there, i'll be in heaven. <3
kekekekekekkeke

still want to type but there's nothing in my mind..soo...
astalavista baby!
adios! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment