Thursday 26 April 2012

Twins twins and twins





2 days after  Youngmin and Kwangmin's birthday. 
Tomorrow is my cousin's birthday. <3 <3 Ryannnnnn ekekekekkekekeke
These few days too , there's many moments between me and kwangmin in school. 
I was the one looking at him.
But now, he's the one looking at me. >//< no kidding. 
I really hope we talk to each other one day. TT TT 
I've dreamt about him. And as if it's gonna happend. 
Currently, these few days, all the dreams are coming true. 
People call it de ja vu, right?
I hope my dream come true... *blush*



These days, i'm all over the twins. I fall for them for unknown reasons. XD
So...Today i'm gonna share you guys with k-pop dancing twins from Vancouver.
Their name is Nicholas Li and Colin Li!
I'm not sure who is younger and who is older though , but i'm interested in Nicholas! <3 <3 <3

I've discovered their videos a few days before.
They're really good at dancing! <3 <3
And i hope that i can meet them one day! <3

These are some of their dance cover!

Teen Top - No More Perfume On You
--> Currently i'm addicted to this song thanks to them! <3 <3

B1A4 - Beautiful Target
----> I love their cute costume and the dance! I decided to buy a pikachu costume! <3 <3 <3 <3 Aren't they cute and fluffy?? <3 <3 The one in tiger costume is Nicholas! <3 while the other is Colin! <3 <3



MBLAQ - MonaLisa
---> oh yes , my name! XD  XDXD well, not really my real name! XD I like this song. This song contains ... umm..latin feature? Look at the dance. <3 <3 i love the 'saranghae saranghae saranghae' part~ <3 



BoyFriend - BoyFriend
---> Nan neoui Boyfriend~ *dances and sings* XD youngmin and kwangmin! They're cute in here! but no offence , i prefer the original dancer~ <3 <3 jo Twinsssss~!!! *sigh* looks like i really fall hard for the twins. Kill me!


U-Kiss - 0330
--> i love the piano intro! <3 and i love the way they dance! their dance filled with passion. <3 oh.. *dies*



that's all i wanna share with you guys!
till we meet again!!

*ppyong!*






2 comments:

  1. Lol you are falling in love with twinss!! XD

    I hope you guys talk to each other too! I know how nerve racking it is to not know if a guy knows us or not right? Good luck to you Fishy!!!
    You know what, maybe you should say hye to him first? Hahahah!! 3:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even farzana said the same thing!
      >3<
      but then, i'm tooo shy! being a few meters away from him already make my face go red! TT^TT i dont know where i suddenly got this shyness! just because of him! *pouts*

      Delete