Wednesday 11 April 2012

Yesterdaayyy~

10th April 2012

Was his 15th bitrthday! <3 Of course, as his classmate, i wished him.. only through facebook. TT^TT Yeah, shame of me. But there's nothing i can do to overcome my shyness to greet him face to face! Don't blame me but blame my natural personality!

Thanks to my jagiya, i named her Hye In, me and kwangmin(the person i liked in school) have already started  chatting a few days ago. ^///^ But then.. he always online late at night, around 12 or 1 am something  like that. 

Me, borned under a loyal star (Leo) will always wait for his reply. Unlike Jeongmin.. i message him and yet, he didn't reply. I chat with him, only when i asked him a few question then he reply. *sigh* 

I was about to say happy birthday when i saw him with his girlfriend. My words stuck at my throat. I pouted and walked outside and start my little daydreaming. I smiled by myself and thought, "Well , as long as me and him have already started chatting eventhough he didn't know me.."

But then right, if he didn't know me, he wouldn't add me straight after Je In added me in our class FaceBook. .. so..he should know me right?? That's what i thought. He sure know me. Oh well~ i've added his older twin though..last year i guess? 

but then , i dont remember adding his older twin.. or maybe he sent me the friend request? AH! as long as we're friends in FB i'm happy. XD typical me. 

Anyways, if he ever have the chance to read this blog of mine.. 

Um...there's a message i wanted to say to him.. *blush*
But then.. i'll just keep the message to myself then!
here's the part of the message! XD

Happy 15th Birthday and...
사랑해!

kekekeke~ :3




No comments:

Post a Comment