Sunday 20 May 2012

Weekend comes to an end


Weekend comes to an end.
It's Sunday today! T^T
I'm dead for tomorrow.
Was supposed to read..i mean study Mathematics right now, but here i am, blogging and resting.
Since... I slept and woke up early studying science.
I deserve a rest right? XD
also.. i got a weak body. Eversince after that scary incident happend to me when i was 11 years old.
*sigh*

For those who school in SMK Green Road like me, wish you all juniors and seniors good luck!
teehee~ <3 <3 <3 <3 Do your best before Gawai holiday! <3 oh yeahhhhh~

Talking about Gawai Holiday...
I hope i received my books i ordered from Scholastic arrived before the holiday though.
Then i can read it at my village accompanied with the green nature, the fresh air at the village.
*day dream*

=w=

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kwanggie! I also haven't finish studying Maths! Ahhh! Im gonna be dead tomorrow! XD
    Yala, I also hope the Scholastic gets here fast. I can wait no more!!! BTW I love your blog song! It sounds familiar. I must have heard it somewhere. Was it from tv? OMG dont tell me Im turning into a Kpop lover too! Nooo!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe, let's study together marshiiieeee!!
      huhu.. i want my hunger games book... i can imagine myself resting under a shady tree, reading the books, while listening to calm songs. <3 *daydream*
      oh? which one? there's many songs i put in the playlist! XD
      oho oh!! marshiee is gonna evolve into a korean lover. kekekekek XD
      thank you for loving my blog songs! XD

      Delete
    2. waahhh~ imagination runs wild eh? lol
      I can't remember which one I heard that day. =.=
      I hope not! Once I fall in love with something it's not easy to get up!!

      Delete
    3. run wild for a while XDXDXD
      oh~ there's many song in the playlist though.
      And the songs shuffle. XD
      True! it's very hard to get up from what we love.. *blush* XD
      oh well` dont mind me marshiieee~ XD

      Delete