Thursday 31 May 2012

Back!



Hey there guys and good evening from Mukah! :D
How was your day dearest readers and followers?
Hope it was great! :D

Just reach my father's village around  2 pm Malaysia time. 
Quite tiring , though.
But the happiness in me can't be compared to the tiredness shown on my physical side!
It's been a VERY long time since i last placed my foot on Mukah!
And ... to my surprise it doesn't changed one bit though. kekekekekek

I missed my cousin soo much! It's been ages since we last saw each other! :D
They grew fast. Perharps taller than me. =3=
Oh well..Life goes on. 

Was sitting in the bedroom with my cousin talking about random things we always do.
How's life and stuff like that.
And.. i found myself quite enjoying the nature in my own village.
Actually, i rather school in village rather than in town though.
That's my opinion. Hehe.

tired right now, so am gonna stop here!
will update more tomorrow if i can find the time, or, the other way round ; the time can find me ; the time let me to update~ XD

Night!
Sweet dream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment