Thursday 10 May 2012




now playing : EXO K - Angel

Good night from Malaysia dearest readers and bloggers!
Was tooo excited for my 2nd blog,eventhough the decoration was not that nice, especially the size of the banner, which is TOO big. T^T I know.
Oh well,let that pass since i'm still a newbie here~ XD
well, a 'few-weeks' newbie. 
But trust me, i dont know how to edit photos. XD
I just search , save and view in my lappie. <3
For those who is expert in this type of field, please do guide me. :)

Back to the topic,
have anyone see my 2nd blog?
http://www.kwanggielovewritingmasterlist.blogspot.com ?
That's the blog where i will placed all my fanfics,stories and one shots. :)
Since i really, like REALLY love writing stories. 
Inspiration can be found anywhere and anytime. :)

I loved writing stories under the shady trees. 
*sigh* 
I dont know but i loved those peacefull surroundings, under the shady tree, inhaling the pure oxygen come from the green leafy plants, along with a cute cat or puppy  by my side. >w<
For those who have time to spare, please do visit my 2nd blog ne? 
Saranghae! :)

till then,
Kwangggie

No comments:

Post a Comment