Tuesday 29 May 2012

Mukah, long time no visit~ ;)


*stares at the picture above* =3=
Oh so handsome you are Kurosaki Ichigo ,  but sadly, you're only an anime character from Bleach. 
If you are to be real, i would have spazz at you like how i spazz with Kwangmin. ;)

Oh! Hi there guys! <3 
How was your holiday? I hope it was great. 
Create sweet memories for you to remember ne? Before we'll be doing works and stuffs again. =3= 
Ah , it's hard to be a form 3 students. 

Like what the banner said, i'll be going back to my father's village tomorrow morning. (31st May 2012)
Maybe will be going around 3 or 4am. With my dad and Ryan. 
I'll be back in Kuching by 3rd of June!

But, don't worry, there's internet line at the village, so i'll bring my lappie there and online! :D XD

Have you guys heard about a village called Mukah?
If so, that's my dad's village! :D

Mukah is a village where Melanau people lives! :D Eventhough i'm still a beginner in talking that language, it's kinda confusing to born as mixed blood.  Me =  Chinese + Iban + Melanau. I'm really bad at speaking chinese. LOL! But it's quiet fun!

There's many places in Mukah. To name a few, Oya, Balingian, Dalat and more! I'm quite interested in how Dalat got  their name! Well , all i know is from 3 siblings fight to determine who will become the leader of the village. Looks like,  i need to search the net for that~ =3= 

~Kwanggie~

No comments:

Post a Comment