Thursday 10 May 2012

Hey there!




Again, another not peaceful morning i had here. Tch. 
I wonder when can the  shouting stop?
Anyways, morning~ <3 to you all who reads this or maybe to you who are online in blogger here. XD

I've told my friend, school mates to be exact that i'm created another blog. 
Indeed! My 2nd blog! >w<

Here's the link :

The 2nd blog is merely about my love for writing. 
XD
I love writing besides reading though. =3
I've wrote MANY (for me) stories , fanfics especially. XD
Follow my 2nd blog too yeah? 
I will not force you, it's your decision. :)

The link..
I might change it when i have the time. :) kekekkekekeke
And did i ever told you about the mini story in 'About me' section will change from time to time based on my 'little' incident between me and Kwangmin? Teehee~ 
;)

Till then, 
Kwanggie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment