Tuesday 28 February 2012

Fanfic: ♥ Trapped ♪ Between ♪ Two ♥

left: Jeongmin  Right:Kwangmin 
♥ Trapped ♪ Between ♪ Two ♥ 

Author: Me! 
Characters: Mainly Boyfriend, Other Characters, more to come. 
Description: I'm your~~ BoyFriend! Annyeonghaseyo, BoyFriend imnida! 
 *being pushed out by author*
Tch! Those kids! *pout* hmmmm?  Ahhh~~ Hello~~ :3333
fishy_kai1997 imnida~ this is my...16th fanfic? *low memory*
Anyway,before you read the foreword, this story is mainly about my love life as a student.... yeah? XD
I decide it write it down as a fanfic by certain someone whom agrees with my idea of writing it down.
She told me..maybe if i write the story down, as the story goes on and on.. maybe..just maybe i can choose between either 2 of them.. *blush*
And also, as you guys see that in the "tag" section of this story, one of the tag is BoyFriend right?
Hmmm...you can say that i'm using them to potrayed some SOME of my friends in real life. ;)
Because? ---> BoyFriend members really suit some of my classmates/friends/schoolmates/whatever you call it. ._. kekekeke
there's also OC, other characters appear in this story.
Other characters in this story will represent as me and my friends! By our korean name...well, i got the korean name online, by knowing their birthday~ kekekekeke

Alright, enough with the useless rantings, off to the foreword! 

Foreward:
~* My heart. There goes my heart, beating at fast and unsteady pace. What is this feeling? Why do i always look out for him and not him? What is this strange feeling built up in my chest and butterflies flying freely in my stomach? I hate this! What is this feeling!? *~ Hyo Hee ~*
~*I'll accompany you! I'll forever be by your side! Fight for this love! Before someones snatch him from you even you haven't confessed! *~  Lee Soo Neul ~*
~* This is a good chance. You don't like Jeongmin anymore don't you? So there's a high chance to be with Kwangmin! ~*Jung Eun Ri~*
Things can change, I've started to like Jeongmin. *~ Hyo Hee ~*
Let's  go through what's in
Hyo Hee's mind
during her school
times and at home!
*can't wait anymore >w<*

Let's Get it Started!

2 comments:

  1. I understand that feeling!
    It's harder for me since he's just in front of me yet feel so disconnected. Whatever the hell that means.
    I could guess some of the name!
    Heheh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww~~
      glad you understand the feeling! :3333333
      marshmallow the best! <333

      Delete