Wednesday 15 February 2012

Realisation


*cries in corner*
There's gonna be many many test for today! D:
and i've just finished learning maths form 2!
history is next!
le history, be good to be and dont give me hard question! :3
anyway, good morning to you all! :3

there's a reason i upload the picture up there, his name is youngmin, Jo youngmin from BoyFriend, older twin. Yup, there's twin~ and i freaking love both twins!
But then , i'll go with this angel ~ <3

I just recently watched Don't Touch My  Girl no cut ver and realised that youngmin wear his ring (don't get me wrong, his brother, younger twin namely kwangmin too, wears ring) on his right hand, next to the pinky's finger! like me~kekeke, meanwhile his brother wear his ring on the left hand! :3

when i first watch Boyfriend's vid, my eyes set on youngmin and only youngmin, unable to look away from this cute and beautiful human creature~ kekekeke

youngmin and kwangmin is older than me by 2 years, that's mean they're form 5 right now? XDXDXD in korea, i guess they went to high school. and jeongmin just graduated from high  school a few days ago, correct me if i'm wrong ne? :)

if you ask me to choose between those twins, i would always go for youngmin. don't ask me why, because i don't know the reasons! there's something in him attracts me! :3

oh and...
wish me luck for the exams! 

~Kwanggiee~

2 comments:

  1. LoL I don't know which is which.

    Your class have so many test?
    Ours won't start until next week. :D
    (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehe, the picture i upload here is youngmin! :3 my new love~
    ya lor soo many testttt

    ReplyDelete