Thursday 16 February 2012

Beautifully Written...

"Angels on My Shoulders" 



Okay...so... *wipes tears*
From the beginning! :3
I woke up, ate my breakfast and decide to study , but i can't because of the noisiness that my dear neighbour produce, that is, singing random songs for 3 straight hours, from 7AM-10AM.
So... i guess i'll study later in school, today got Geo test too.. T^T *laughs awkwardly*

Um...to kill my time while listening to the songs my neighbour sings-- ommo, he sings again.. ._.
*throw pillow to the world*
I can ear his voice even i'm upstairs right now. 
._.
Okay, back to the story, to kill my time, I read this fanfiction which MinWoo (nano, i call her minwoo since she's a minwoo's bias) recommend to me a few weeks before. 

I started to read the chapter 'till the final chapter.
I thought with youngmin going to heaven and leave a sleeping kwangmin,  youngmin will never come back. 
Kwangmin will become a human.
Soo... after i found out that kwangmin will stay, i started to tear up. 
I want youngmin actually!
I want youngmin to be with me in the story!

Because i read to fast, i decided to reread the chapter again. 
And now i know that Jeongmin, who once become a bad bad!angel somehow managed to combined Youngmin and Kwangmin into one body,
So yerp! the newborn human consists of both kwangmin and youngmin. 
and of course, being the sensitive person i am, I cried for 5-6 good minutes.

After the tears dried up, i smile like a crazy idiot. 

From there, i thought it's easy for me to choose between kwangmin and youngmin. But, my prediction is wrong!

Let's say, if you guys ask me to choose between Youngmin and Kwangmin.
I'll defiinately answer Youngmin right? 
That was before. 

If now you guys ask me to choose between these angelic twins, i might not answer anything, 
I might answer both of them!
Even if you force me to choose either one of them! XDXDXD

"Angels On My Shoulder" is about a girl who falls for MinWoo, which is a total noona chaser, if you know what i mean~kekeke, yup, minwoo in that story falls for older woman and not the girls who are at the same age! "you" wanted to be closer to minwoo, but since you're the wallflower of the class, "you" don't have the chance. One day/night, two angels appear on the bed of your bedroom. One is blonde haired angel and the other one is brown haired angel, namely youngmin and kwangmin. they say they'll help you to paired you up with minwoo. But... did the things they say will come true? Or... in the end, both of them fall for you? there's one rule angel must follow, "Angel cannot fall in love with humans."

Here's the link if you want to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment