Monday 13 February 2012

Ahhh... i'm still new and confused about how to design my blog. I envy of those who have nice blog.. kekekeke, youngmin ah, you feel it like to tooo right? 
Anyway, this is my first post in this blog. Please take care of me and teach me some other stuffs i need to know, especially Aaika!! Teach me! :3
After i'm satisfied with the design of my blog, i'll probably post something random.
That random can be: 
-story
-fanfics
-my stories i've written with my own ideas.
-the chapters of my life
-Korean stuffs


:3 that's it. i'll try to find the right time to post something because now, i mean this year, 2012, for the form 3 students, they will sit for PMR exam which is on October, still long i guess? kekeke, but i need to make early preparation. :3
That's all for now!
                                                                                                                                  ~Kwanggie~

4 comments:

  1. Heheheh! Hey don't mention my name!
    Just cal me Miss Marshmallows. Wahseh! XD
    Your blog is quite nice.
    I can see you are adapting fast. :D
    I'll be your first followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww~~ mrs marshmallows?
      hmmm who's the mr marshmallows then? kekekeke
      anyways~ happy valentine day! >w<
      thanks for the comments~
      ahh this feeling of happiness~~ kekekekekkekekeke
      *hugs*
      thanks for following too!

      Delete
    2. Woi! Miss la!
      Yea happy valentine's to you too!
      LoL. I'm sure many kwongmin fans out there are going to follow you!

      Delete
    3. haha!!!!
      yaaa~~ kwangmin laaa~~~
      oh i thought it's mrs marshmallow.
      still sleepy , woke up early...
      hehe~
      so something wrong with my brain! :3

      Delete