Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hmmm~~ :3333 flllyyyyyy


The Twins *points to the picture* said "Morning!!" 
Ahaa~ morning guys~
Today is another day for me.
And some special day for those.... *speechless* i mean.. Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentines Day <--*said with no tone* pfftt kekeke
Tomorrow will be having test about history, the 2nd chapter of history. 
For Goodness sake, i hope it's not hard! D:
So!
Any of you celebrate valentine's day today?
Exclude me please. I'm not used. *Laughs awkwardly*
For those who celebrate it , "Happy Valentine's Day" I said it 2 times already. ._. aigooo
Since this is a blog.... i can write i mean type anything here right?? hmm
What to right nee....????
Should i post something about myself? as introduction??? 
Should i?? 
*thinks in the corner with youngmin*

~Kwanggie~

2 comments:

  1. LoL looks like you have a Valentine's Day blues!
    Don't worry my friend you are not alone!
    tsk..tsk.. hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yeah~ thank youuu mrs marshmallow~ kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete