Thursday 1 March 2012

♋ Prologue ♋


Kwangmin           Youngmin


~2011~

31/12/11

*sigh*

Tomorrow is already 1st January 2012.

Why time pass by soooo fast?

I pout and land myself on the comfortable sofa of my living room,take a glance on my phone, 11:46 am.

A few more minutes for dad to pick me up and go to school, to see which class i am next year...no tomorrow is already next year. ._.

And also, a few more hours for me to dress up and go to shopping mall with Momo Lynda. It's been a while since we last see each other. :3
. . . . . . . . . 

"Hyo Heeeeee~~~ Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I gasp and look at the main gate, behind the rails of metal, there stands my auntie and my 1st cousin! :333 Ryannn!!!! <3

I rush towards the main door and open the grill and the gate.

"no nee, Hyo ah~ Here's the exercise books!" said my auntie as she hands the books to me.

"Thank you, auntie, later i ask mommy to pay you. :)"

I then look at ryan who had a smile on his face, a proud smile.

"Hyooooo~~ You're in A classs!!" he said.

"W-WHAT!?"

He chuckle and said, "Me and mom went to school before this~ anddddd... saw your name on the A class list!"

I smile and thank him. "Awwww~~~ Thanks! What about you?"

"Oh? I'm in E class~ ;)"

"That's an improvement!!!! <3 >w<" I said, feeling proud of my cousin.

"Got to gooooo~~~ See ya! Bye byyeeeee~~~~~~!!!"

"Byebyeeeee~~ Thankssss!!!"

And off they go. I giggle, 'He's quite hyper today, did he eat something weird?'

I walk back to my house and called my parents about the news.

After i called them, i call Hyun Ae and nearly shouted into her poor ears that we're in the same class.

The last time we're in the same class is during Primary 6.

Welll...s-sorry Hyun Ae~ kekekek :3
~* But, i never thought that
the changing of class will
change my life as well... *~


sooooo this is prologue~ :3 if there's any mistake, comment or post!

~Kwanggieeee~

2 comments:

  1. You are in A class! Clever girl!
    BTW who is Ryan? Is he in SMKGR too?
    Oh~ I never know~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :333
      sorry for the late reply! :3
      happy holidays by the way! XD
      Ryan? ryan is my cousin in SMKGR!
      Kerry is potrayed by him.
      you know kerry right? :3333

      Delete