Saturday 17 March 2012

♋ Chapter 1 ♋



~2012 , 3rd January~
At Hyo Hee's home...
"Baby puppy, mommy go to work first ne?"
"Um...."
"Take care okay?"
"Ummmm...."
"Aigo, mummy's baby puppyyy~~"
And the sound of the bedroom door closed was heard. I opened my eyes, lights from the sunglight rays attacked my eye,making me closed them again before i blinked them. Finally, i look up and watched the clock ticking it's second hand.
"For goodness sake, it's only 6:48 am ..and i'm awake already...."
I whined and rolled out of the bed, do the bed and combed my bed hair.
I looked myself in the mirror and gasp, "Ommo! The first day of schhoooolll!!! Not gonna be lateee!!!! D: " and quickly took my morning bath.
"Okay, calm down.. Just calm down!!" I said to myself in order to calm my always nervous heart. A few more minutes and i'll walk to school.
7:15am
"Right! Everything closed and locked!" I said as i walk out of the main gate and shoved the house key into my school uniform's pocket. I took out my MP3 and listened to 'Not One, But Two' as i walked to school.
. . . .  .
"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Hyooo~~~ long time no see!! >w
"Long time no see too!" I said and hug her.
We both talked while waiting for the other's arrival.

"Hyooooo!!"
I look towards the owner of the voice and  smile plastered on my face.
"Hyun Aeee!!!!!! We're in the same class!!! >w<"
"Yeahhhh~!!!! Aeee....??? Where's the others?"
"Not arrive yet i guesss~~ we'll wait for them."
Then i saw Eun Ri walk towards us and i hug her. "Long time no see, eun ri ahhh!! <3"
You're not a human if you don;t miss your old friend one bit. ;)

In a few minutes, all of my friends arrived and we exchanged hugs, jokes and gossips! kekekeke, Ah~ i miss the feeling we reunited after 2 months of holiday. I see Jeongmin talking to his friends at their usual place, which is in front of the school's library. He seems... excited.. :)
After talking and gossiping, the prefect on duty off abd we're allowed to go to our class. Me and Hyun Ae rushed to our class, a few minutes late, only to find the available place are only behind, not to mention at the corner of the class. With no other choices left, we both run towards the last spot and settle there for the rest of the year. At least there's Tiffany Jung and Park Hye Kyung in front of us!! >w<
Hyun Ae then pointed to me that there's twins in the class, which sits one row in front of us, on our right.
"Which one is which one?" I asked her, confused upon seeing the twins who is talking to each other.
"The prefect is Youngmin , while the one wearing the student shirt is Kwangmin!! :3"
"Oh...." I said, still confused.
Hyun Ae then look behind us and said, "Is there anyone sitting behind us?"
I hide my smirk and said, "Maybe.." and makes innoncent face.

~* But i didn't know that I'm attracted to one of them after that...*~ Hyo Hee

~comment -Kwanggie` kekekek~

No comments:

Post a Comment