Sunday 18 March 2012

~ Homeworks, Holiday, books... ~


A very good morning to you guys who visited this ordinary blog of mine! <3
Aigoo the holiday has come to its end! 
Honestly, i don't like it. 
'Cause mostly, i havent even do my homework!
Everyday filled with houseworks though. not that i don't like doing housework but..homeworks..oh well, as long as i got to spend more time with my family~ <3
And..i wished my grandfather a fast recovery! He slipped and fell down, hurt his leg in the process too.. *sigh* 
Recover fast! <3 God Bless You!

and a few days before this, i went to Boulevard, Kuching to buy some story books. hehe, since i got 
enough money for me to buy at least 2 books!
SO i went into the bookstore and found that Hunger Games books is already release.or is it me for too late to realised that it has already released? 
Oh well, i saw the hunger game book and wanted to buy it..but..money not enough though.. T^T
there's the hunger games book of different type!
I shall add the books into my collection one day~
muahaha!

Before that, i went to the spring and managed to bought a classic storybook titled, "Dracula" written by Bran Tocker if i'm not mistaken. 
quite interesting but not yet read. XD
i currently read "the nightmarys" ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment