Monday 12 November 2012

☆*:.。. If Natsume Yuujinchou were to have the 5th season .。.:*☆

Good night from Malaysia everyone! I just got back from my mom's village yesterday evening. Going back to my mom's village and visiting my grandparents graveyard is just too much for me to handle. Going back to the house which holds too many memories, both good and bad.. ah, anyway, the reason we're going back to my mom's village is to gather, though? 100 days since he left us. It's just like remembrance for him who left us for 4 months..to celebrate my grandmother's anniversary , whom she left us for 18 or 14 years.. and my uncle's anniversary, who left the world to be with God for exactly 9 years.

Unlike my uncle and my grandfather, I've never meet my grandmother as i was told by my mom that she passed away way before i was born. And, somehow.. *giggles* sometimes i regret for being born late , result in it unable to look at my grandmother's face, the same situation goes to my father's mother, who passed away before i could see her.

A-anyway, sorry for off topic. Back to the title, I've been wondering about it  a few days. If Natsume's Book of Friends were to have a season 5, what would it be about? If i were to give my opinion,I would like it if there's a lot of Reiko's past and so as Takashi's uncovered past. It would be good if there were interactions between Reiko and Takashi! No matter in what form, in dreams or Reiko as ayakashi but not Nyanko sensei's in disguise. I would like to know more about Matoba clan too...

I don't really like Matoba clan for now though, I prefer Natori. ^^" Don't get mad yeah? I admit that i found Matoba Seiji attractive but... nothing can beat Tama-chan, Natsume, Tanuma and Nyanko sensei's cuteness! XD

'Till then!

Kwanggie

No comments:

Post a Comment