Monday 5 November 2012

Buying a Plushie from Ebay Malaysia!

Like what the title says, I bought something cute and irresistible from Ebay Malaysia!  
It all happend when I was watching Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends) one cold day. 
That story is more to supernatural though, but it's very heartwarming! I don't remember how many times I shed tears though. =3= blame the anime. From that very moment, I fall for the anime! <3 I mean,it's very exciting! The main character has the ability to see ghosts clearly. XD Maybe i'll explain more about this anime in my 2nd blog!
Anyway!
While i was watching the very first episode of the anime, I fall for both the main character and the cat! Yeap! There's a cat~ <3 But actually it's not a cat though. =3=

I bought.......

*drumrolls*

NYANKO-SENSEI!!!!!!!!!

JAN JAN!!! <3

here's the pic of it ! <3

In anime:


Yes~ that cat can talk~ XDXD aren't he such a cutie? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 It's just that this lucky cat (do you know the cat that people usually used it in the business for the money to come? that's it!) drinks beer and stuff and eats alot! There's no wonder if the cat is getting bigger, fatter though~ but still it's cute! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *pokes tummy* oh and this cat has a comedic side! <3 and, short-temepered too~ XD just like the master~ <3 pfft, kidding!

The one i bought looks like this:


Teehee, cost around RM31++ though. but it better than buying from others. as it cost around RM115 something like that~ =3= Anyway, the thing written on it is.. i guess, it's Natsume Yuujinchou though? <3 Can't wait for the cat's arrival~ <3 <3 Come faster! <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment